HVAC Service Plans
Our year-round HVAC service plan includes a spring and fall tune-up service for your equipment. This saves you on expensive heating and air conditioner repairs that usually cost much more than a regular service plan. Plus, an affordable HVAC maintenance agreement offers you the peace of mind knowing your heat and air system will work when you need it most.
You will receive priority service if you ever have an issue. Plus, all maintenance plans include 1 FREE emergency service call and up to 1 hour of FREE labor if you ever have an emergency.
Cool Comfort Inc.’s HVAC Maintenance Service Plan includes:
- Priority Service for any issue
- Condensing unit in the Spring
- Condensate drain
- Evaporator coil (when accessible)
- Changing the air filters
- Inspect Equipment
- Blower motor and blower wheel inspected
- All air ducts inspected
- Tune-Up Service
- We optimize peak performance of the condenser and cooling unit
- Re-charge refrigerant, the first pound of our environmentally safe refrigerant is included
- We optimize peak performance of heating unit
- Safety Inspection
- Check gas furnace burn chamber for cracks – this prevents carbon monoxide build-up
- Check all gas fittings for leaks
- Check the exhaust pipe for proper fit and leaks
Our HVAC service plan is the best way to extend the life of your heat and air conditioning system, and keep your family comfortable all year long. For more information about our service area and pricing, please email or call and we will promptly respond to your request.